Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q. How do I get approval for changes to the exterior of my house?

A. Changes to buildings, roofs, fences, driveways, walls or any other items identified in Article V & VI of the Fairwood Firs Covenants are governed by the Architectural Control Committee. Homeowners must receive written approval from the Architectural Control Committee prior to making any changes to these items.

To request approval the homeowner submits an application (found on the website) and any pertinent plans and/or specification to the Architectural Control Committee at least 30 days prior to the planned work. The Committee will review the information and render a decision. If the homeowner does not receive approval after 30 days of an Architectural Control Committee substantiated submittal of a full application, approval will not be required and the related Covenants shall be deemed to have been fully complied with.

For additional information please review the Covenants or contact a member of the Architectural Control Committee

Q. How much advance notice is needed in order to obtain approval of exterior changes?

A. Per the Covenants 30 days are required.

Q. Do I need to get approval to install a new garage door?

A. If the door changes the exterior appearance of the house, approval is required.

Q. How do new home buyers obtain info required by the mortgage company?

A. All Title Company electronic HOA requests must be sent to

All Title Company printed HOA requests must be sent to:
14201 SE Petrovitsky Rd
STE A3-120
Renton, WA 98058
Please allow for a minimum of 5 days for processing and contact the treasurer as soon as possible to ensure they won't be on vacation during that time.

Q. How much are annual dues?

A. The annual dues are $420 per household for 2018.

Q. Are there restrictions on parking RVs and boats in the neighborhood?

A. Yes, all boats, boat trailers, travel trailers, non-motorized campers and other such recreational vehicles should be sight screened and/or stored behind primary structure, per the covenants.

It is OK however, to temporarily park on the street as long as it doesn't exceed 24 hours.
Noble Fir Park

Noble Fir Park

Grand Fir Park

Grand Fir Park

Douglas Fir Park

Douglas Fir Park